5196739767

Will you take this flower to Kate? I was just trying to be a friend. Nowadays toilet and bathroom is one piece. We have ordered one. Lake Biwa came in sight. I know that you had problems when you were a kid. "Your sentence is 95% correct." "What's wrong with the remaining 5%?"

5196739767

He blamed me for the mistake. This job calls for skill. He is familiar with the entertainment world.

5196739767

It wasn't easy. I have truly loved fake people. We also have a horse. I know where we are. Elaine's cheating. She had the large room to herself. It's unfair to stereotype all young people as potential troublemakers. We value our customers. I am loved by all my family. All Mats seems to want is money.

5196739767

Who cares where Jesus was? I can recommend it to anyone. Tracey is starting to make me nervous. Either with it or on it. When it rains, it pours.

5196739767

I'm a jinx. If I sold candles, the sun wouldn't go down. Ragnar knew he was crossing the line, but he couldn't help himself. I'm really happy for you, Mann. Could you approve my proposal? "Yes, I was," said the student.

5196739767

How about adding a touch of pepper? I don't feel like doing that right now. Mahmoud told me that he didn't want to go with us. The US will one day elect its first woman president, and there will be rejoicing in the long overdue occasion. Mark's book is very interesting. New research shows that just a single glass of wine per week significantly increases the risk of miscarriage. He is a rich but dull man. His description approximated to the truth. Gerard said that he would always love Laurence. I recoiled when I saw how gaunt she had become.

5196739767

Where did you get that sweater? At the Salvation Army or from the trash? They were not speaking Spanish. The Tsar, the guests, the servants, even the gray cat sitting in the corner, all were amazed and wondered at the beautiful Vasilissa. The students must study more. What are you going to wear to the party? From space, the earth looks quite small. With skill and perseverance you can achieve any goal. I don't really want to debate this. When you are young you need somebody willing to give you a start in life.

5196739767

This company's profit margin is very big. Many Americans love to watch reruns of the I Love Lucy show. No, that's not normal. What don't you know?! No one can work under such brutal conditions. I'm glad you said that. He made her a bookshelf. The water pipes froze and then burst. I can't afford this one either. Many consumer reviews on Amazon are fake.

5196739767

He will make her a good husband. I wonder who he was. Masanao wanted to come to our house. I've already talked to them. That's all right as far as I am concerned.

5196739767

Ramon says you should always tell the truth. Before pouring cement mixture into forms for a foundation, the work crew securely place an armature of steel bars at a predetermined spacing in order to reinforce the finished building's hardened concrete. If a piece of steel is not long enough to span the required distance, the workers will overlap two pieces and tie them together to form a strong splice. It's not open to debate. Philip now knows Marcel wasn't kidding. Few people were killed in the car accident. Messrs. Hayashi & Co. is our sole agent in Japan. Dan was digging a ditch along the road.

5196739767

Raanan couldn't find Ray anywhere. How do you bring up your children? I love music, especially rock. She cheated on the test.