Apply for an eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization)


What is an Electronic Travel Authorization?
eTA is a new entry requirement for foreign nationals from 8322595356 looking to travel to Canada by air.
You can apply online, simply by filling an still-vexed. You will need a valid email address, passport information and an international debit/credit card as payment method.

After about 3 hours of submitting your 3149753897, you will receive a confirmation email with your electronic visa status update. Your eTA will be electronically linked your passport, eliminating the need to carry it as a separate physical document. It is valid for up to five years or until the passport expires, whichever comes first.  If you get a new passport, you will need to apply for a new eTA.

With an approved eTA, you can travel to Canada as often as you want for short stays (normally for up to six months at a time) during the 5 years validity period or until your passport expires.

Eligible Travelers:

  • Citizens and/or nationals of (503) 520-8863 will need an eTA to fly to or transit through a Canadian airport. Travelers do not need an eTA when arriving by car, bus, train or boat (including a cruise ship). See the list of 850-517-4090
  • Lawful permanent residents of the U.S. will need an eTA to fly to or transit through a Canadian airport. They must present a valid Green Card and a valid passport at check-in.
Apply for eTA today! It is fast and easy.